Project Manager : Insight Workshop
The Project Manager will report directly to the Lead Product Owner. Through assisting with requirement gathering, documentation and management of development activities, the Project Manager will be responsible for improving overall development efficiency and effectiveness. There will be heavy communication requirements and the need to prioritize/manage development tasks. Project Managers should have in depth experience and knowledge of Agile and Scrum. English experience will be required as communication via email, IM, phone call, video conference and even face-to-face will be job requirements. UML documentation experience is preferred. Any previous development experience, especially in .NET/C#/Azure, is a plus.
There will be regular meetings that require working during a portion of US business hours. (Typically the beginning or end of the US work day give or take two hours.) Travel to the US occasionally could be required so previous travel or a current US Visa is a plus.
1. Should have sound knowledge of Agile methodologies
2. Should have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Needs to work with Product Owner and other stakeholders to gather requirements
4. Works on dividing tasks among developers according to team, priority and matching skillset
5. Needs to attend technical as well as sprint planning calls/meetings
6. Needs to track the status of development tasks and report on timelines/velocity
7. Needs to communicate with QA team and developers to resolve ongoing bugs
8. Needs to understand roadmap driven priorities as well as development team capabilities
9. Manages crisis resolution processes and escalation processes for tasks requiring development support
10. Should be flexible enough to attend calls in US business hours (beginning or end of US workday)
11. Deliver reports on status of development tasks and bugs
About the Company:
The development team is working on an omnichannel cloud-based contact center software. This solution focuses heavily on improving customer experience and user experience through utilizing pristine UI/UX, analytics and bleeding-edge technologies. The product is innovating the status quo on stability, scalability and functionality in the contact center space.
Apply at https://insightworkshop.io/careers/we-re-hiring