Jyaasa | Front end developer
Joining the Jyaasian ranks as a Front-end developer you would be working hand in hand with startups from around the world and providing valuable inputs with your skill and perspectives towards achieving their ambitious goals.
- Implement low-hi fidelity mockups into web contents using standard tools in practice by Jyaasa.
- Help Other Jyaasians with the polishing up the interfaces they are developing.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- 1+ year experience in a Front End Developer role with examples you can share your previous work.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with Sass or Less compilations.
- Knowledge of A framework or two (Bootstrap, Foundation, UiKit, Bulma etc ).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Needs to be able to implement the given mocks into responsive view components while working under Jyaasa's defined Frameworks and tools.
- An understanding of SEO practices: Schema, On-page SEO, metadata etc. are plus points
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Send your application to email@example.com